french clay is known for removing impurities, tightening pores, toning skin + reducing inflammation from acne.
cinnamon is awesome for reducing acne, blemishes and cystic pimples on the face + body. if you have dry skin, this spice can also aid in helping to smooth it + restore your natural shine sans oiliness.
turmeric is a magic spice! it does SO MUCH for the skin and hair. personally, i love this golden hued goodness because it helps remove dead skin cells + has natural antiseptic/anti-inflammatory properties.
rose water can help soften skin while leaving it with a healthy glow.
green clay turmeric face mask
-4 tbsp of clay
(french, rhassoul or bentonite will work)
-1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
(if you have sensitive skin patch test before applying. cinnamon can be an irritant to some.)
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric (using the green french clay my skin was not stained yellow by the turmeric. when used mixed in with other ingredients it shouldn't stain. if it does you can use a little water + apple cider vinegar mix to wipe your skin clean.)
-6 tbspn water
-splash of rose water
1. in a small glass bowl mix together your ingredients until they form a thick mud consistency.
2. apply with a foundation brush for evenness and less mess.
3. let dry for 2-3 mins then remove with a warm rag
or spin brush.
4. moisturize with your fave oil serum or lotion.